2014年7月25日金曜日

The Blue Idol in Roppongi. "Hi! I'm DORAEMON!"

 Many Japanese children are on summer vacation now. So, their idols warmly welcome them at Roppongi hills. The name of those idols is..."Doraemon!" Go on! There are 66 Doraemons there.



 Doraemon is a popular character all over Japan and he was created by the cartoonist Fujiko F. Fujio.  Doraemon is a cat-shaped robot who came from the 22nd century. He can use all sorts of secret tools which are stored in his "4-D (fourth dimensional) Pocket" on his tummy.



 The Doraemon movie "STAND BY ME Doraemon" is released on August 8 and it will be the first Doraemon movie in 3DCG. The movie is based on the inspiring popular original episodes of Doraemon and Nobita's adventures. I'm looking forward to watching the movie. (Nobita is an average grade school student. He is a clumsy person, but he is a really kind kid who loves nature and treats all living things with respect.)





 Oh, do you think he looks like a blue raccoon dog? I agree. He doesn't have cat ears. But before, he looked like this. 


 You think he is a cat, don't you? Doraemon's ears were gnawed by a mouse type working robot. He was shocked by the accident and wept for three days and three nights. His metal casing fell off revealed his blue body.
 
 When I was a child, I read Doraemon manga and learned Kanji and Japanese words. Now, I read Doraemon in English and try to remember more English words and phrases. Doraemon is my eternal idol!



 If I could use Doraemon's secret tools, I would use 'DOKODEMO DOOR'. Then, I would go all over the world by using the 'DOKODEMO DOOR'. This pink door takes you anywhere you wish to go. If you could meet Doraemon, what tool would you want to use?



 Next time, I will write about another idol. Maybe Doraemon dislikes him, because he is a yellow mouse... See you soon!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I always liked the few episodes of Doraemon I watched on TV. The voice of the characters was in Mexican Spanish, but they were great voices. Unfortunately, local television broadcasters didn't buy the rights for all the episodes, they would retransmit a few episodes over and over again.

    You say you learned some Kanji and Japanese words by reading Doraemon manga... I remember playing a couple of Doraemon games in NES or SNES and they were written in Kana and some Kanji, may be I should look form them learn some Japanese while playing :)

    The DOKODEMO DOOR sounds great. I'd choose that one too :)

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry for the late response. I'm glad that Doraemon is loved by people all over the world. I did not know that Doraemon was broadcasted in Mexico. Someday, I want to watch Doraemon who speaks Mexican Spanish. I'll love it. Enjoy Japanese anime and learning the language! I'll do my best too. Your friend from the other side of the globe.

    返信削除
  3. Doraemon is broadcasted in the whole American continent :) I'm from Colombia and watched the show in Mexican Spanish. I loved the opening song:

    ♫ Ja, ja, ja ♫
    ♫ Tú siempre gaanas ♫
    ♫ Dooraaemon ♫

    By the way, Ninjya, I'm Viko, your friend from Lang-8 :)

    返信削除
  4. That was you?! Thank you Viko.
    I like the phrase too!

    ♬ アン アン アン ♬
    ♬とってもだいすき♬
    ♬ドラえもん♬

    ♬ An an an ♬
    ♬ Tottemo daisuki ♬
    ♬ Doraemon ♬

    Doraemon's episodes have many dreams!

    返信削除